Angie’s Top Ten List
Why Take AP Stats?
- Save Money – Earn College Credit when you pass the AP exam.
- Save Time – By earning college credit, you may take fewer classes in college.
- Retain Understanding – Take the course over one year in high school versus 10 weeks in college.
- Jobs, jobs, jobs!! – Companies want to hire their personal on-site statisticians/mathematicians.
- Multitudes of Applications – Become a statistician in your sought after profession; almost everything you can think of gathers stats waiting to be analyzed.
- We are always normal and linear.
- Stats is really more writing than math. But this class is awesome for those who love both!!
- You will adore using new features on your Nspire Calculator. The AP exam is 100% calculator!
- There are lots of activities and hands-on applications in class.
- The answers provide you with confidence as many times you provide an interval of values, not a single number.